Monday, June 22, 2015

Skype, Mankaki and the Temple

May 20, 2015

As always, I apologize for my lack of sending emails and pictures! I like to write what I'm going to send before we get to the Internet but this transfer has been difficult to find time to write early.  I hope the pictures and short sentences describe a little bit of what's going on here in Brisas del Maipo. :) 

Have a great week everyone! Enjoy the beginning of your summer break and congratulations to all the graduates! Take care! Love, Hermana Walker



Skype with my family! How wonderful it was to see their faces and talk with them. :) 



We were able to go to the temple as a companionship before this transfer is over. It's such a blessing to be able to attend the temple and feel the Spirit there. 



Mankaki. One of the members that we teach loves to give us things that we've never tried before. We always visit him with a sister named Vanesa who loves this type of fruit. We tried it and it's interesting to say the least ;)  It's super sweet and kind of like jello inside. I don't know if I'll ever buy it for myself but I'm definitely happy we got to try it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik