Monday, June 22, 2015

Three months!



March 18, 2015


Today, I have 3 months and 1 day in the mission! Woohoo! I don't have much time today to write and the computer I'm at won't let me send pictures! :( But, I wanted to share something that helped me this week. This is a quote by President Uchtdorf "Patience means accepting that which cannot be changed and facing it with courage, grace, and faith. It means being 'willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father' (Mosiah 3:19). Ultimately, patience means being 'firm and steadfast and immovable in keeping the commandments of the Lord' every hour of every day, even when it is hard to do so. I love this quote and I love the principles that we can learn from it. Patience is action not just waiting and action with faith. I hope you all have a great week. :) I promise a better letter and pictures next week. ;)
Love, Hermana Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik